You can extract this upgrade zip file to your CSZ-CMS directory and import the sql file with yourself.
Or After version 1.0.1 you can upgrade with Upgrade Tools at backend system (Automatic Upgrade).
- Best on browsers FireFox, Chrome, Safari, IE9.
- Apache Server.
- PHP 5.3 or higher.
- MySQL 5.0 or higher (Recommend for MySQLi Driver).
- Apache MOD_REWRITE Enabled.
- PHP cURL Enabled.
- gZip Compression Enabled.
How to install CSZ CMS?
1. Download zip file from http://www.cszcms.com/download
2. Unzip file into 'htdocs' directory or 'public_html' for hosting (If you want to unzip file into directory. Please make new directory and unzip all file into this).
3. Run the website for the setup wizard. Example http://localhost or unzip into directory is http://localhost/yourcmsdir. Or unzip into real hosting with http://www.example.com or http://www.example.com/yourcmsdir
4. Input the value on screen (Required information for database. Exmple Database Server url, Database Username, Database Password, Database Name etc.)
5. In 'Base Url' please input http://localhost or http://localhost/yourcmsdir. Or real hosting is http://www.example.com or http://www.example.com/yourcmsdir
6. Click 'Install' button. And enjoy with your web applications.