Codeigniter 3.1.10 has new update
Category: Upgrade News | Posted date: 2019-01-22 16:46:38 | Updated date: 2019-01-22 16:56:10 | Posted by: Admin User
CodeIgniter 3.1.10 was released now, with some changes and some bug fixes.
Release Date: Jan 16, 2019
Bug fixes for 3.1.10
- Fixed a bug (#5526) - Session Library had a syntax error in its ‘memcached’ driver.
- Fixed a bug (#5542) - Database Forge method
modify_column() always made fields
NOT NULL when attempting to modify their nullable property under PostgreSQL.
- Fixed a bug (#5561) - Database Library didn’t allow SSL connection configuration with only the ‘ssl_verify’ option when using the ‘mysqli’ driver.
- Fixed a bug (#5545) - Session Library crashed due to a caching-related error with the ‘files’ driver.
- Fixed a bug (#5571) - XML-RPC Library had a typo that triggered an
E_WARNING message on PHP 7.2.
- Fixed a bug (#5587) - Database Forge method
create_table() generated an
- Fixed a bug (#5590) - Form Validation Library rule valid_base64 didn’t have a default error message.
- Fixed a bug (#5624) - Database Library methods
field_exists() returned incorrect results after tables are modified.
- Fixed a bug (#5627) - Database driver ‘mysqli’ triggered an
E_WARNING message if there’s no
'port' specified in the database configuration.
- Fixed a bug (#5651) - Database Caching could try to delete non-existent cache files due to a race condition.
- Fixed a bug (#5652) - CAPTCHA Helper function
create_captcha() didn’t comply with CSS standards.
- Fixed a bug (#5605) - Form Validation Library didn’t nullify array inputs that are expected to be strings.
More Detail: https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/changelog.html
Please check on your backend system on "Upgrade system" to update the Codeigniter Core