Codeigniter 3.1.6 has new update
Category: Upgrade News | Posted date: 2017-09-27 16:03:19 | Updated date: 2017-09-27 16:32:20 | Posted by: Admin User
CodeIgniter 3.1.6 was released now, with one security fix and some bug fixes
- Fixed a potential object injection in Cache Library ‘apc’ driver when save() is used with $raw = TRUE (thanks to Tomas Bortoli).
- Deprecated Cache Library Library driver ‘apc’.
- Updated the Session Library ‘redis’, ‘memcached’ drivers to reduce the potential of a locking race conditions.
Bug fixes for 3.1.6
- Fixed a bug (#5164) - Loader Library method library() ignored requests to load libraries previously assigned to super-object properties named differently than the library name.
- Fixed a bug (#5168) - Query Builder method count_all_results() produced erroneous queries on Microsoft SQL Server when ORDER BY clauses are cached.
- Fixed a bug (#5128) - Profiler didn’t wrap $_SESSION and configuration arrays in < pre > tags.
- Fixed a bug (#5183) - Database Library method is_write_type() didn’t return TRUE for MERGE statements.
- Fixed a bug where Image Manipulation Library didn’t escape image source paths passed to NetPBM as shell arguments.
- Fixed a bug (#5236) - Query Builder methods limit(), offset() break SQL Server 2005, 2008 queries with "< tablename >".* in the SELECT clause.
- Fixed a bug (#5243) - Database Library method version() didn’t work with the ‘pdo/dblib’ driver.
- Fixed a bug (#5246) - Database transactions status wasn’t reset unless trans_complete() was called.
- Fixed a bug (#5260) - Database Utilities method backup() generated incorrect INSERT statements with the ‘mysqli’ driver.
- Fixed a bug where Database Results method field_data() didn’t parse field types with the ‘mysqli’ driver.
More Detail: https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/changelog.html
For CSZ CMS been update the Codeigniter core to 3.1.6 on next version (CSZ CMS 1.1.8)