Codeigniter 3.1.11 has new update
Category: Upgrade News | Posted date: 2019-09-23 23:28:27 | Updated date: 2019-09-23 23:33:03 | Posted by: Admin User
CodeIgniter 3.1.11 was released now, with some changes and some bug fixes.
Release Date: Sep 19, 2019
CI_Log to append
PHP_EOL instead of
\n at the end of log messages.
- Improved performance in Cache Library ‘redis’ driver with non-scalar variables.
- Altered the Session Library ‘files’ driver to log error and trigger a session start failure instead of throwing an
Exception in case of unusable
- Updated the Session and Cache libraries’ ‘redis’ driver to work with phpRedis 5.
Bug fixes for 3.1.11
- Fixed a bug (#5681) - Database Forge method
modify_column() produced erroneous SQL for
DEFAULT attribute changes under PostgreSQL, Firebird.
- Fixed a bug (#5692) - Database Forge didn’t handle column nullability with the ‘oci8’, ‘pdo/oci’ drivers.
- Fixed a bug (#5701) - Database driver ‘pdo/pgsql’ produced incorrect DSNs when constructing from a configuration array.
- Fixed a bug (#5708) - Session Library ‘redis’ driver too often failed with locking-related errors that could’ve been avoided.
- Fixed a bug (#5703) - Session Library triggered an
E_WARNING message about changing
session.save_path during an active session when it fails to obtain a lock.
- Fixed a bug where Session Library ‘database’ driver didn’t trigger a failure if it can’t obtain a lock.
- Fixed a bug (#5755) - Form Validation Library rule valid_url accepted digit-only domains due to a PHP bug.
- Fixed a bug (#5753) - Cache Library ‘redis’ driver methods
decrement() ignored their
- Fixed a bug (#5779) - Session Library ‘redis’ only attempted to validate session IDs in case the connection to Redis failed.
- Fixed a bug (#5774) - Database Results method
custom_result_object() didn’t properly handle empty result sets, triggering
E_WARNING messages on PHP 7.2+.
- Fixed a bug (#5788) - Database Results method
field_data() triggered an
E_NOTICE error with PDO when a field type is not recognized by PHP.
- Fixed a bug (#5796) - Query Builder method
list_tables() triggered an SQL syntax error under MySQL when the database schema is a numeric string.
- Fixed a bug where Security Class would trigger an
E_WARNING if CSRF inputs are arrays instead of strings.
More Detail: https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/changelog.html
Please check on your backend system on "Upgrade system" to update the Codeigniter Core